PNOC EC conducted a market study for SC 74 in Palawan. Pictured are (from right) Engr. Leoncio Dalloran of Project Development, Engr. Cuthbert Claudio of Petroleum Production, Engr. Allan Caringal, Manager of External Relations, Mr. Henry Golez of Project Development, and Mr. Jeffrey Acosta of Petroleum Exploration (making a presentation) at the Palawan Provincial Planning and Development Office.
PNOC EC CONDUCTS MARKET STUDY IN PALAWAN
Palawan (24 September 2018) – PNOC Exploration Corporation, the oil, gas, and coal exploration and development arm of the National Government conducted a market study for Service Contract 74 (SC 74) in the Province of Palawan.
The Company holds a 5% stake in SC 74, with partners Philodrill Corporation, and PXP Energy Corporation. SC 74 is located in offshore Northwest Palawan. The market study was conducted to make an initial determination of the size and scope of the prospective natural gas market in Palawan.
PNOC EC visited the following offices:
- Provincial Planning and Development Office
- Palawan Council for Sustainable Development
- Municipal Planning and Development Offices of Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Vicente, and El Nido
- Palawan Electric Cooperative
- National Power Corporation in Puerto Princesa